DBPOWER UDI U818A WiFi FPV Quadcopter Drone Headless Mode with HD Camera with Battery
- FIRST PERSON VIEW with VR HEADSET COMPATIBILITY: Enjoy live video feed of your flight from your iPhone or Android Smart mobile device with all new FPV WiFi feature; Easily sync VR headset (not included) to controller, enjoy the thrill of flight as you speed through the air. (FAA Registration NOT Required!)
- GRAVITY INDUCTION: Just download the App on your mobile phone and connect with your wifi drone, allows you to fly your rc drone forward, backward, left or right in correspondence to the angle at which you hold your mobile device! You can now be in total control
- HD CAMERA & BONUES BATTERY: Capture pristine HD aerial footage and photos – 720p HD / 30 fps; and 2PCS LiPo batteries to double your flying time and enjoyment now
- HEADLESS MODE & 6 AXIS GYRO STABILITY: The headless mode eliminates the distinguish of drones direction, the direction will be the same as your transmitter, great for beginners; The multi-axis gyro offers extra stability for easy handling and 360° flips
- EASY SAFE & FUN: Your U818A WiFi Drone fits into your life and makes flying remarkably intuitive and easy. The headless mode, low voltage alarm, 360° flips function ensure you fly the quadcopter at ease, fun and safe, no worry about the fpv drone fly away
This DBPOWER Drone is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!! My fiance, son and myself have had a lot of fun with this. The main thing we run into problems with is the little wind we have but that makes it all the more challenging when you can keep it flying. I LOVE how you can install an app on your phone and view live what the drone is videoing. The app is DBPOWER/RC in the app store and once downloaded it connected instantly through my WIFI setting on my phone. There are many different modes for this drone.
1. Headless Mode: this allows you to operate the drone without worrying about orientation.
2. Return Home function: Pressing this button will bring the drone right back to where you are.
3. Gravity Induction Mode: This will allow you to control the drone with your phone.
4. 360* Stunts: Your drone has to be 10 feet off the ground for this to operate correctly. And this function allows you to do flips in the air. Make sure to use the throttle when doing this or it will dive into the ground.
The hand controller is easy to operate. You have up & down knob and throttle knob on this. You can easily change modes while in flight just by clicking the mode button on the controller. You can record video and still pictures using the micro SD card and there is a USB card reader for this allowing you to view on your computer. This drone comes complete with 2 – 3.7V 700mAh LiPo Batteries, USB charging cable to charge the batteries, allen wrench, screwdriver, extra plugs, extra white and black blades and a sunshade for your phone to block the glare. When the batter begins to get low and alarm will start beeping. It takes about 1 hour for a full charge and it will run for 20 minutes on a full charge. It is built excellent. We have had it bounce off the road, ground and out of a tree and it has taken them all with no damage. My phone (Moto X 2015) fits securely into the bracket. The video captured from the drone is fa nominal. No distortion at all. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DBPOWER DRONE!!
*The first part of the video shows my fiance explaining and flying the drone and the 2nd part is my son doing flips with it.